Hello fellow beta-members and welcome to the unofficial launch of Red Files!
I’ve said it a million times, but here’s once more with feeling, THANK YOU so much for contributing and uplifting Red Files. I understand how time-consuming and demanding it is filling in those long feedback forms (I know because I wrote them) and I’m forever appreciative to you for committing your energy.
Loosely speaking, the unofficial launch is planned to last for a month. We hope to have gathered all feedback by then, relayed it to the developer and have implemented changes as we can. I kindly and polity ask that you have your feedback forms completed by the 29th March 2017 to ensure things are moving along smoothly.
This is a probationary period for all of us. Our MOD and myself are just learning how to facilitate and maintain the website; you’re learning how to use the website; and we’re all wondering what will come from this. It’s exciting times.
Here’s a loose idea of what we hope to achieve for the probationary period.
- Feedback forms returned and the data analysed.
- Membership informed of the results of the feedback form.
- All viable changes implemented before official launch.
- Practise using the chat function between admin and members.
- Transfer of all reports from previous systems or personally collected.
- Practise in aftercare and communication with members after reporting.
- A monthly newsletter sent out after the probationary period.
- Official launch date decided and announced, alongside a strategy brief from the Director.
There's no need to be inviting your friends into Red Files just yet - I'll let you know as soon as we're done with the beta-phase. I'll make an announcement once there's more things for the membership to do. If there’s anything you’d to see on this list, please leave us a message and let us know!
If you’re wondering what mischief I’ll be up to in my capacity as Director, I’ve added a loose idea of what I should be doing for the next month. I’ll be touring as an escort to Adelaide and Perth soon, and I’ll use that time to…
When in Melbourne I will be:
I’ll update you all about what will happen once the probationary period is complete.
Lots of love,